Started as a Realtor in: 2011
Specialization: The community she lives in, South Meridian, White Rock.
One-piece of advice for your clients: Talk to a mortgage broker and get a pre-approval.
Why RE/MAX Fraser Elliott Group? I am very proud and excited to have joined the Fraser Elliott Group as the Designated Buyer’s Specialist. The Fraser Elliott group is a group of energetic professional Realtors that motivate each other to succeed in this business. The group is the number one Real estate group in Delta. We are in the top three ranked teams in the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board and in the top 100 in the world for Remax. Our Team is a part of Remax Progroup Realty (Delta).
Ongoing real estate education: Beyond the industry standard training, Jennifer uses Twitter and other social media avenues for research and to read up on new stories Attending trade shows and speaker series, keep her current on the latest industry trends.
"Jennifer is dependable, accountable, very creative, energy to spare, has great enthusiasm, is always available, loyal, friendly and the most important gets results. Our experience with Jennifer was great – she will be our realtor again. Anyone who hires Jennifer will not be disappointed". -Jacqueline Farmer, Client
Q & A
1. What differentiates you from the 11,000 licensed real estate agents in the Greater Vancouver area? I have a marketing degree, which is the education to back up my work, but it’s my customer service that’s the key differentiator. I work with my clients molding my services and personality to their expectations and needs. I’m workaholic, personal, and approachable, but I also incorporate a number of other things that impacts my client’s experience:
- I focus on research. I want to dig everything up on property that I can, for both buying and selling. The research allows me to ensure I am negotiating the proper pricing for a purchase or sale.
- I’m not afraid of competition and I want to build relationships with other Realtors, which helps give an overall smoother experience for the client(s).
- I appreciate my clients with appreciation events. I’ve hosted a breakfast, winery tour, and given great prizes like trips to whistler and massage packages.
- I build strategic partnership with other professionals in the industry to support and connect with people in my community and provide quality referral for my clients.
2. What was your favorite success story? Every single client is a mini success story. In some cases, you can search for a year to find the perfect home. Home is sanctuary and I can help my clients find it – that’s success.
3. What inspired you to be a Realtor? I have always been in sales and worked in entrepreneur type positions. I was an event and wedding planner and worked in the tourism industry as a consultant. When I made the move to real estate, it was because it was the right time for our family for me to take the jump. It’s been great ever since. I love it and I’ve proven I can do it.
4. How do clients describe you and what’s your best feature? I believe they see me as very diligent, hardworking, and passionate person. My best feature would be my confidence.
5. What do you love most about your job? I love looking at homes. Seeing the different designs and character and what people put into their home to make it theirs, all the creativity. I often come home and tell my husband all the things we need to incorporate into our home. I love being a buyer’s agent.
6. What is the hardest part of your job? Right now, it’s finding the perfect home when there are not enough listings to match the demand of the buyers. I had to flyer areas where my clients wanted to move to see if anyone would be interested in selling, and its disappointing when there’s no interest.
PERSONAL SNAP SHOT
About: Jennifer is married and a young mother of two kids, a girl (7) and boy (5). She loves to act and dance, be a “show boat” as she describes it. She’s passionate about her community and getting involved in a variety of levels. When it comes to real estate, Jennifer doesn’t have a typical client, but she really enjoys working with out of town clients; visiting the homes on their behalf and composing a full report on each home with photos.
Interests: Dance, acting, supporting her kid’s school, getting involved with the people in her community, and aspires to get involved with the White Rock Players Club.
Likes (If you had more time, what would you do more of): Travel. I would love to go away twice a year to an exotic destination and travel Europe.
Loves (can’t live without): My family, wine, and music.
Something unique about Jennifer: A couple of things:
- If she wasn’t a Realtor she believes she would be an outside sales rep for a tour operator
- When she’s driving, she loves to blare Hip Hop and R&B.