PERSONAL SNAP SHOT
About: Married and has a 4-year-old daughter.
Interests: Going to the gym at night after daughter is in bed.
Likes (If you had more time, what would you do more of): More time to work.
Loves (can’t live without): Sports and exercise.
Started as a Realtor in: 2017
Specialization: Tri-Cities, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows and North Vancouver
One-piece of advice for your clients: Don’t rush. Buy something that you feel is right.
Why Sutton Realty? Awesome office with helpful people.
Q & A
- What differentiates you from the 13,000 licensed real estate agents in the Greater Vancouver area? Caring agent – just not a job to me.
- What do you think clients look for in a realtor? Trustworthy and knowledgeable
- How do clients describe you and what’s your best feature? Friendly and always smiling. Best feature – I want the best for my clients.
- What inspired you to be a Realtor? The flexible hours and capacity to earn money.
- What do you love most about your job? The challenge and meeting all different people.
- What is the hardest part of your job? Marketing!
Contact Ellie 403 North Rd, Coquitlam, BC V3K 3V9 Phone: (604) 780-8887 Cell: (604) 652-3875 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org